Imagine yourself on your next getaway: you probably think you'll be strolling through downtown, staring up at the gorgeous environment or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, Piazza della Riforma is one attraction you're counting on most of all. The moment has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Where Is There to Stay at Piazza della Riforma?
Hotels near Piazza della Riforma
At Piazza della Riforma you can briefly glimpse what life was like in times long ago.
It is in Lugano, around 95 miles from the hub of Zurich. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
Accommodations close to Piazza della Riforma are certainly plentiful. 37 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Grand Hotel Villa Castagnola, the Hotel Splendide Royal and the Villa Principe Leopoldo are a few you should try. They're 0.9 miles, 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you're worn out from sightseeing and in need of someplace reasonably-priced yet cosy to lay your head, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. Positioned 1 mile away is the Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso, but you could also have a look at the Grand Hotel Eden if you want a choice. It's only 0.9 miles away.
You'll find a range of upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Be sure to look up the Hotel De La Paix, just 0.9 miles away, and the Novotel Lugano Paradiso, 0.9 miles away.
There's definitely no need to go without delicious coffee and mouth-watering treats in the streets around Piazza della Riforma. Ristorante Grand Café Al Porto is a charming spot frequented by residents and visitors alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. If you want something substantial, savor the local flavors and food trends at Hotel Colorado Lugano. And finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some of your fellow travelers while you kick up your feet at Villa Sassa Hotel, Residence & Spa.
Piazza della Riforma isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- Spend a day at Cantonal Art Museum and gaze at their fantastic exhibits of wonderful artworks.
- Your family doesn't need to be Christian to enjoy seeing and learning about San Lorenzo Cathedral.
- Parco Ciani, an urban park, is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic lunch and recline among the trees.
- If you want additional ways to entertain yourself on your trip, try to find an event that appeals to your interests at Palazzo dei Congressi.
- Santa Maria degli Angeli is a sacred place for some of the locals, but anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
One way to access Piazza della Riforma is via rail. Roughly 0.2 miles away, Lugano FLP is the nearest rail station. The next closest rail terminal, Lugano, is 0.2 miles away.
Our list of Lugano places to stay provides all that you need, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Piazza della Riforma that you'll love. It's time to get researching: Lugano experienced more than a few newcomers in the last twelve months. You're just a click away from all the information and guidance you need. When the moment arrives to reserve your spot, you'll rest assured: all kinds of newcomers recommended their Lugano hotel.
- You'll find Lugano lodging are waiting to invite you into neat and clean rooms.
- The concierge service at hotels around Piazza della Riforma will be great, which can only enhance your trip to this lovely site.
- Seeking accommodations that are comfy as well as clean? You're on the best website.
Lugano holidays had additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's broad list of hotels near Piazza della Riforma.
Learn About Lugano
After you've checked Piazza della Riforma off your list, you'll still have more to do in Lugano.
- Lugano has been kept secret, but it is beginning to become established.
- Lugano also knows several things about hospitality after a time spent on its ample activities.
- Savor a delicious meal of its native cooking and happen upon an endearing gallery to look for souvenirs.
Paying a visit to Lugano is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Piazza della Riforma from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and say hi to more than a few new group photos!