Visitors can enjoy all that Pietralunga has to offer including its theme park. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Pietralunga
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pietralunga
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cathedral of Gubbio and Piazza Grande. Additionally, you'll find Historic Town Montone and Fondazione Palazzo Albizzini Collezione Burri in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pietralunga. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Country House La Locanda del Borgo is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Pietralunga features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Candeleto is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city's heart. This inn in Pietralunga features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Agriturismo Cailuca is located within 1.7 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. With a stay at this farm stay in Pietralunga, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Pietralunga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Pietralunga each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F