Those traveling to Poincy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Disneyland® Paris.
- There are 289 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Poincy
Disneyland® Paris is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Natural Park of Patis and Meaux-Boutigny Golf Club.
As you make plans for a getaway to Poincy, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 59 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Vienna House Dream Castle at Disneyland ® Paris is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the center of Poincy. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Magny-le-Hongre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Première Classe Roissy Charles De Gaulle Paris Nord 2 is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Poincy. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Roissy-en-France can enjoy access to parking and a free shopping center shuttle, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and local sightseeing.
- Ibis Paris CDG Airport is located 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the heart of Poincy. This 3-star hotel in Tremblay-en-France features 4 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Poincy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.25 inches of rain falls on Poincy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F