Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Serris, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris and Centre Commercial les Arcades.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Serris
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to La Vallee Village and Val d'Europe Shopping Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarium Sea Life Paris and Val d'Europe Business Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Serris. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel l'Elysée Val d'Europe - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hipark By Adagio Serris-Val d'Europe - Our customers like the bar and pool at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a sauna, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Sejours et Affaires Serris Rive Gauche - With a stay at this 2-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to see outside the city include Disneyland® Paris, located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of the city, and Centre Commercial les Arcades, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Getting Around Serris
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Serris Val d'Europe Station. Serris may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Serris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Serris is 1.38 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F