Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Visiting Port Fairy
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Port Fairy, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port. Tucked away and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its spas. In Port Fairy, there are 209 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Fairy
The picturesque setting of Griffith Island and East Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Fairy Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Fairy History Centre and Port Fairy Lighthouse.
In Port Fairy, you'll find 209 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cherry Plum Cottages - This 3-star cottage features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
- Tides Apartments - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with a private spa tub.
- Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Port Fairy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Port Fairy each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Fairy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Fairy, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Fairy?
What's the best accommodation for families in Port Fairy?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Port Fairy?
What about the best place to stay close to Port Fairy History Centre?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Port Fairy?
What's the best high-end hotel in Port Fairy?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Port Fairy?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Port Fairy?
Recent reviews of Port Fairy hotels
More trip options
- Port Fairy Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Fairy Airports
- Hotels near Popular Port Fairy Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Fairy
- More Hotel Options in Port Fairy
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Port Fairy, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends