Find Hotels in Port Campbell
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Visiting Port Campbell
Travelers to Port Campbell give high marks for the bustling port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. In Port Campbell, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Campbell
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Port Campbell Foreshores. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre and Port Campbell National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Port Campbell. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Anchors Port Campbell - This 4.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bathrooms.
- Daysy Hill Country Cottages - Our customers love the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this cottage. With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
- Port Campbell Parkview Motel & Apartments - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Port Campbell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Port Campbell gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Campbell?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Campbell, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Port Campbell?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Port Campbell?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Port Campbell?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Port Campbell?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Port Campbell National Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Port Campbell?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Port Campbell?
What are some accommodations with pools in Port Campbell?
Recent reviews of Port Campbell hotels
More trip options
- Port Campbell Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Port Campbell Airports
- Hotels near Popular Port Campbell Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Port Campbell
- More Hotel Options in Port Campbell
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Port Campbell, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends