Find Hotels in Warrnambool
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Warrnambool give high marks for the seaside and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its art and gardens. In Warrnambool, there are 58 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warrnambool
The seaside and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Warrnambool Botanical Gardens, Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground, and Warrnambool Beach. Whale watching is a top activity, and Warrnambool Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village and Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre.
In Warrnambool, there are 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Warrnambool Cbd Townhouses - This 4-star apartment features free parking, a spa tub, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Farmhouse Flat Pet Friendly - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room kitchen.
- 104 on Merri Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Getting Around Warrnambool
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Warrnambool Station or Sherwood Park Station. Warrnambool might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Warrnambool
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 58°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 32.01 inches of rain falls on Warrnambool each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warrnambool?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warrnambool, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Warrnambool?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Warrnambool?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Warrnambool?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Warrnambool?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Warrnambool?
Where is the best place to stay near Warrnambool Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Warrnambool?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Warrnambool?
Recent reviews of Warrnambool hotels
More trip options
- Warrnambool Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Warrnambool Airports
- Hotels near Popular Warrnambool Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Warrnambool
- More Hotel Options in Warrnambool
- More Popular Hotels in Victoria
- Other Hotels near Warrnambool, Victoria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends