Travelers to Potton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Church of St Mary the Great and Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences.
- There are 442 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cambridge (CBG), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Potton
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Church of St Mary the Great and Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences. In the area, you'll also find Shuttleworth Collection and Swiss Garden.
As you start planning your visit to Potton, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis budget Luton Airport is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from central Potton. This 3-star hotel in Luton features free WiFi, a café, and parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Varsity Hotel & Spa is 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the center of Potton. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cambridge can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Bedford Swan Hotel is located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of Potton. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bedford can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Potton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- Potton gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F