Visiting Praia Vermelha
Visitors can enjoy all that Praia Vermelha has to offer including its beaches. In Praia Vermelha, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Praia Vermelha
A favorite place to visit in the city is Vermelha Beach. You'll also find Brava Beach and Historic Beach Mambucaba in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ocean Green Flats - This 3.5-star apartment features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Praia Vermelha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- About 1.93 inches of rain falls on Praia Vermelha each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 63°F