Travelers to Praiano give high marks for the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its volcano viewpoints. Top sights around the area include Ercolano Ruins, Church of Santa Maria Assunta, and Emerald Grotto.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in Praiano
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Praiano
Boating is a top activity, and Marina di Praia is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Ercolano Ruins and Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
In Praiano, you'll be able to select from 88 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Corallium - Amenities at this guesthouse include a marina and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel Margherita - Our customers like the convenient parking and proximity to public transit at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Boutique Hotel Villa Gianlica - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Top places to visit outside the city include Emerald Grotto, located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Amalfi, which is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away.
Dressing for Praiano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Praiano gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F