Find Hotels in Amalfi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Amalfi give high marks for the local tours and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and cathedral. Around the area, top sights include Cathedral of Amalfi, Villa Rufolo, and Villa Romana.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in Amalfi
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Amalfi
The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks such as Cathedral of Amalfi. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Amalfi Beach. Top activities include boating and taking local tours, while Amalfi Harbour is one place to visit.
In Amalfi, you'll find 105 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Santa Caterina - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Floridiana - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Marina Riviera - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and overall condition.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Villa Rufolo, located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Villa Romana, which is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away.
Dressing for Amalfi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on Amalfi each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F