Picture yourself ambling around the city center of a new city, staring up at the marvellous settings or the monuments all around you. However, there is one feature you are counting on in particular: Piazza Tasso. For a while, it's been an item on your to-do list, and right now is finally the time to check it off.
Accommodation Close to Piazza Tasso
Hotels near Piazza Tasso
Still fighting valiantly against the ravages of time, Piazza Tasso is now a well-loved tourist attraction.
Travel to Sorrento if you're hoping to see it.
You'll find lots of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Piazza Tasso. A few of the most popular ones are the Bellevue Syrene, Grand Hotel La Favorita and Grand Hotel Royal.
There are many affordable accommodation options located nearby. Placed 0.9 miles away is the Grand Hotel Cocumella, but you might also want to look at the Grand Hotel Capodimonte if you've got time. It's 0.5 miles away.
If you'd like to splurge on something fancy, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you take a look at the M Suites Sorrento, which is just 0.9 miles away. Another great hotel is the Grand Hotel Riviera, 0.5 miles away.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and gorgeous delights in the area around Piazza Tasso. Foreigner's Club is a popular place loved by residents and tourists alike, and is just an easy stroll away. For a complete meal, Hotel Bellevue Syrene is a local dining spot that visitors often dine at. And finally, pop open a beer and talk to some other tourists while you unwind at HOTEL CONTINENTAL.
Not ready to leave just yet? Relax, because there's lots more than just Piazza Tasso to do in the area:
- Whether you're a history buff or just now starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Sedile Dominova, a historic local building, is an attraction you should make the time for.
- Quiet inside and well-recognized from the outside, Basilica di Sant'Antonio is not just a place of prayer, but a popular tourist attraction as well.
- As you explore, don't forget to make your way to Sorrento Cathedral, the most compelling Catholic church in the area.
- If you're searching for a tranquil place to reflect, organize a visit to Chiesa di San Francesco.
- Spend time at Museo Bottega della Tarsia Lignea and discover their admirable exhibition of wonderful fine artworks.
Getting to Piazza Tasso by rail transport can be a good option. The nearest station, Sorrento, is located 0.2 miles away. Circumvesuviana Railway Station Sorrento - Stazione Ferroviaria EAV di Sorrento is the second closest terminal and is 0.4 miles away.
Our directory of Sorrento Historic Centre rooms delivers all the things you want, so you are sure to have choices near Piazza Tasso you'll love. Sorrento Historic Centre was a quite favored destination over the past year, so you won't be by yourself. You're just a click away from all the recommendations you could ever want. When booking time arrives, spend boldly: new admirers of all types recommend their Sorrento Historic Centre hotel.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we have suites that are soothing for everyone.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the concierge service at hotels near Piazza Tasso is awesome.
- Rooms in Sorrento Historic Centre accommodation are always neat and tidy.
Hotels close to Sorrento Historic Centre got more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Your favorite spot is calling with our diverse list of hotels near Piazza Tasso.
Charming Sorrento Historic Centre
There are still more things to see and do in Sorrento Historic Centre with Piazza Tasso checked off your timetable.
- Until recently, Sorrento Historic Centre sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but the number of trips has been skyrocketing, meaning the moment to book is now.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration; next day, get informed about regional history.
- a full plate of pastimes, you'll also realize Sorrento Historic Centre knows a thing or two about custom welcomes.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some astonishing new photo ops. Planning a vacation to Sorrento Historic Centre is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Piazza Tasso. Reserve now!