Visitors to Minori are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, gardens, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Villa Romana, Villa Rufolo, and Cathedral of Amalfi.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Minori
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Minori
The city is notable for landmarks like Villa Romana, St. Lucia's Church, and St. Trofimena Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Minori Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Villa Rufolo and Cathedral of Amalfi.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Minori. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Palazzo Vingius - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Villa Romana Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Settebello - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Emerald Grotto, located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center, and Church of Santa Maria Assunta, which is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) away.
Dressing for Minori
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Minori is 34.57 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F