Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ravello, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Ercolano Ruins, Villa Rufolo, and Villa Romana.
- There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in Ravello
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ravello
The city's cultural venues include Ravello Cathedral and Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Villa Rufolo, Chapel of San Pantaleone, and Church of San Francesco. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Vescovado and Rufolo Gardens.
In Ravello, you'll be able to select from 66 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Piedimonte - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Dolce Vita - Amenities at this apartment include free breakfast and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ercolano Ruins, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Villa Romana, which is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) away.
Dressing for Ravello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 34.57 inches of rain falls on Ravello each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 43°F