Visitors can enjoy all that Prejmer has to offer including its churches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. There are 168 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Prejmer
Places to visit in the larger region include Silviu Ploiesteanu Stadium, Mount Tampa, and Piata Sfatului. In the area, you'll also find Black Church and Saint Nicholas Church.
As you plan your vacation to Prejmer, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 78 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Kronwell Brasov Hotel is located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Prejmer. This 4-star hotel in Brasov features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Ambient is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from central Prejmer. This 4-star hotel in Brasov features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Villa Chambers'n Charm is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from the center of Prejmer. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brasov can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Prejmer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Prejmer is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F