Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Princeton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and architecture.
- You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ottawa
- The closest major airport is in Peoria, IL (PIA-Greater Peoria Regional), 50.1 mi (80.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Princeton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Soldiers and Sailors Memorial. You'll also find Bureau County Fairgrounds and Martino State Fish and Wildlife Area in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Princeton IL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Getting Around Princeton
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Princeton Station. Princeton might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Princeton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Princeton gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F