Visitors to Prospect are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and casinos.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Launceston
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prospect
A favorite place to visit in the city is Silverdome. You'll also find Centro Meadow Mews Shopping Centre and Country Club Tasmania in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Olde Tudor Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with in-room LCD TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Prospect
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Prospect gets about 27.09 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F