Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Providenciales, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Turtle Cove and Grace Bay Beach.
- There are 294 hotels and other accommodations in Providenciales
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Providenciales
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Grace Bay Beach, Pelican Beach, and Chalk Sound. Top activities include snorkeling and exploring the coral reef, while Turtle Cove and Coral Gardens Reef are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Our Lady of Divine Providence Church and Cheshire Hall.
In Providenciales, there are 294 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Tuscany on Grace Bay - This 4-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its pool and spacious, clean rooms.
- Le Vele Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4-star resort features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center.
- The Regent Grand - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Providenciales
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Providenciales is 1.69 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F