Find Hotels in Puebla
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 20, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 18, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Puebla, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its cathedral, museums, and live music. Top sights in the city include Puebla Cathedral, Africam Safari, and Angelopolis Commercial Center.
- There are 242 hotels and other accommodations in Puebla
- The closest major airport is in Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Puebla
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Metropolitan Auditorium, Amparo Museum, and Main Theater of Puebla. Attractions like Africam Safari, Estrella de Puebla Observation Wheel, and Loro Puebla Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. Its cathedral and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Puebla Cathedral, Zocalo Square, and Fort Loreto.
In Puebla, you'll be able to select from 242 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Puebla - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Casona de los Sapos Hotel Boutique - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel in Puebla Historic Center features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Fiesta Inn Parque Puebla - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Puebla include Angelopolis Commercial Center, Cuauhtemoc Stadium, and Great Pyramid of Cholula. A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Val´Quirico, located 11 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Puebla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 46.67 inches of rain falls on Puebla each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Puebla?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Puebla, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Puebla?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Puebla?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Historic Center?
What are some accommodations with pools in Puebla?
What is the best spa hotel in Puebla?
What's the best place to stay near Hermanos Serdan International Airport (PBC)?
Where can I find the best neigborhood in Puebla to enjoy the local nightlife?
What's it like to stay in Puebla?
What should I see while I'm in Puebla?
What's the weather like in Puebla?
Recent reviews of Puebla hotels
More trip options
- Puebla Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Puebla Airports
- Hotels in Puebla Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Puebla Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Puebla
- More Hotel Options in Puebla
- More Popular Hotels in Puebla
- Other Hotels near Puebla, Puebla
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends