Visitors can enjoy all that Pulaski has to offer including the university setting, forests, and basketball games. In Pulaski, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 45.6 mi (73.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulaski
Notable city landmarks like David Crockett Statue and Mexican War Monument might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at David Crockett State Park, Victoria Park, and Laurel Hill Wildlife Management Area. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Tennessee Technology Center and Martin Methodist College.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pulaski. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Pulaski - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Richland Inn Lawrenceburg - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Motel 6 Pulaski - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pulaski
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pulaski is 59.75 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F