Find Hotels in Qalyub
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Those traveling to Qalyub are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Great Sphinx of Giza, Pyramids at Giza, and Coptic Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 279 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 11 mi (17.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Qalyub
Great Sphinx of Giza, Pyramids at Giza, and Coptic Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Khan el-Khalili and Egyptian Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Qalyub, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 156 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Marriott Mena House Cairo is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Qalyub. This 5-star hotel in Giza features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Novotel Cairo Airport is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Qalyub. This 4-star hotel in Cairo features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Cairo El Borg is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from central Qalyub. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cairo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cairo Tower, 9.4 mi/15.1 km from the heart of the city, and Museum of Islamic Art, which is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away.
Dressing for Qalyub
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Qalyub each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F