Find Hotels in Al Khankah
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Al Khankah
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Al Khankah has to offer. Top sights around the area include Khan el-Khalili, Museum of Islamic Art, and Coptic Museum.
- There are 237 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Khankah
Khan el-Khalili, Museum of Islamic Art, and Coptic Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Egyptian Museum and Sultan Hussan Mosque.
As you plan your vacation to Al Khankah, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 34 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Novotel Cairo Airport is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from central Al Khankah. This 4-star hotel in Cairo features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Cairo El Borg is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Al Khankah. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cairo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- JW Marriott Hotel Cairo is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the center of Al Khankah. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Cairo City can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Saladin Citadel, 14 mi/22.6 km from the city center, and Cairo Tower, which is 14.2 mi/22.9 km away.
Dressing for Al Khankah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Al Khankah gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F