Find Hotels in Shibin Al-Qanater
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Shibin Al-Qanater
Visitors to Shibin Al-Qanater are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shibin Al-Qanater
Places to visit in the larger region include Virgin Mary's Tree and Egyptian Presidential Palace. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Shibin Al-Qanater, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 167 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Novotel Cairo Airport is located 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the heart of Shibin Al-Qanater. This 4-star hotel in Cairo features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Cairo El Borg is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from central Shibin Al-Qanater. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cairo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- JW Marriott Hotel Cairo is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Shibin Al-Qanater. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Cairo City can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Shibin Al-Qanater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Shibin Al-Qanater gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F