Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Quechee, which is also known for its riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights in the area include Killington Resort and Okemo Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 591 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Central Vermont- Killington
- The closest major airport is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quechee
The riverfront and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Vermont Institute Natural Science Nature Center, Quechee State Park, and Quechee Gorge. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Simon Pearce Mill and Vermont Institiute of Natural Science.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Quechee. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Clearwater Pond - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Quechee Inn at Marshland Farm - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Quality Inn At Quechee Gorge - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Quechee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 11°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quechee is 37.95 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F