Visitors can enjoy all that Quilmes has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 761 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quilmes
Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, and Obelisco are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Teatro Colon and Estadio Monumental.
As you make plans for a getaway to Quilmes, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Savoy Hotel is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Quilmes. This 4-star hotel in Buenos Aires features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
- Exe Hotel Colón is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Quilmes. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in 9 de Julio Avenue can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Quilmes. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ciudad Evita can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron, located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center, and La Bombonera, which is 8.7 mi/14 km away.
Dressing for Quilmes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Quilmes gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F