Picture yourself ambling through the boulevards during your future holiday, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you are looking forward to most of all: Plaza de Mayo. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Places to Stay Nearby Plaza de Mayo
Hotels near Plaza de Mayo
Plaza de Mayo is considered one of those memorable landmarks that almost needs no introduction. For many tourists, it's worthy of the expense of the flight alone!
Buenos Aires, the lively city where it is found, is the country's capital.
Eager to stay nearby? Then you're spoiled for choice, since there are 85 options to consider, all a short walk away. The Hilton Buenos Aires, Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel and Intercontinental Buenos Aires are a few of the most popular ones.
Would you rather spend your money on activities? If yes, opt to rest your head at one of the several budget accommodation options nearby. The Faena Hotel Buenos Aires, 0.7 miles away, or the Algodon Mansion, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to suit your needs.
Or maybe you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you can choose from several high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Just two hotels that lead the way in terms of comfort and architectural design are the Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires and the Hotel Madero Buenos Aires, which are located just 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Before you go see Plaza de Mayo, stop for a treat at Café Tortoni. This nearby coffee shop is a great place to get a caffeine fix. Later, head to one of the area's restaurants. Discover new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Kenton Palace Buenos Aires. If you're not ready to go to sleep, venture to Ostinatto Hostel.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there is so much more than just Plaza de Mayo to check out:
- Become a better-informed visitor to the city by making it a priority to see Banco de la Nacion Argentina, a building rich with history.
- You're likely to stumble upon Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral at some point during your stay. As the area's most significant Catholic church, the locals regularly gather here.
- Make time to visit Casa Rosada, this fascinating and impressive palace is absolutely iconic.
- Immerse yourself in the lives of the society from times long past, and delve into the intricate layers of this region's intriguing history during a visit to Cabildo.
- Spend time at the Ethnographic Museum and learn about the artifacts on display and historical peoples.
Our registry of places to stay in Downtown Buenos Aires delivers everything you require, so you can certainly have venues near Plaza de Mayo that you'll fall in love with. Start researching: Downtown Buenos Aires saw quite a few visitors in the past twelve months. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the advice and tricks you need. Once reservation time hits, set off with certainty: guests of all kinds recommended their Downtown Buenos Aires hotel.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the concierge service at hotels around Plaza de Mayo is grand.
- From families with children to teams of two, we have pleasant rooms for all sorts.
- Discover that accommodation in Downtown Buenos Aires are always presentable and neat.
Downtown Buenos Aires holidays got additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With our extensive selection of hotels near Plaza de Mayo, you can stay right in the area.
Charming Downtown Buenos Aires
There are still further things to see and do in Downtown Buenos Aires when you've checked Plaza de Mayo off your schedule.
- Downtown Buenos Aires is now beginning to be recognized after having been kept secret.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure; next day, drop in on a local historical site.
- After you spend a day on its ample excursions, you'll discover Downtown Buenos Aires also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret planning a visit to Downtown Buenos Aires, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Plaza de Mayo from Expedia. Reserve now!