Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ragama has to offer. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Ragama
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ragama
Negombo Beach is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Guruge Nature Park and Muthurajawela Visitor Centre in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Ragama, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 275 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- NATURES BLISS HOLIDAYS is located in the heart of Ragama. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star villa in Ragama can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- Saninro Residences & Food Court is located in central Ragama. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ragama can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- NATURES BLISS GARDEN STAY is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Ragama can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its room size.
Dressing for Ragama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Ragama gets about 2.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F