Visitors to Uswetakeiyawa are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Uswetakeiyawa
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Uswetakeiyawa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Muthurajawela Visitor Centre. Additionally, you'll find Negombo Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Uswetakeiyawa. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Beach Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Uswetakeiyawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uswetakeiyawa is 2.44 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F