Find Hotels Near Raging Waters, Sacramento from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Raging Waters
Top Hotels Close to Raging Waters
Raging Waters Hotel Guide
It's certainly worth your time to head to Raging Waters.
The location, Sacramento, is the state capital and an urban area that your group will love exploring.
With 14 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Raging Waters, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Just 0.7 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo. The DoubleTree by Hilton Sacramento and the Residence Inn By Marriott Sacramento, 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
Travelers familiar with words such as "careful" and 'budget-oriented,' will be delighted to know that there are a couple of reasonably priced hotels within close proximity. The Extended Stay America Sacramento - Arden Way is a 0.8 miles stroll away and the Cal Expo Sacramento is 0.9 miles away.
If you want to treat yourself, enjoy superior service and just relax, take a peek at the various upmarket hotels a short cab ride away. Many visitors choose to stay at the Amber House Inn of Midtown or the Citizen Hotel, Autograph Collection.
Tourists exploring Raging Waters frequently enjoy strong coffees and tasty treats at Twigs Cafe, just a convenient stroll away. For a heartier meal, CARL''S JR. is a dining spot that visitors often go to. Take it easy with a round of beers from Elephant Bar Restaurant.
Other Places to Visit near Raging WatersBefore you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Spend an afternoon shopping at Arden Fair Mall and find mementos of your vacation for family and friends.
- If you're sick and tired of the noise, head out into nature and hike American River Bicycle Trail.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just relax and enjoy the entertainment at B Street Theatre, home to a range of fabulous live shows.
- Crisp air and charmingly green surroundings are found in abundance at McKinley Park.
- There are many stories and events that helped mould this region into what we see today. Meander through the intriguing exhibition at State Indian Museum for a glimpse into this past.