Visitors can enjoy all that Ray has to offer including its parks. There are 134 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ray
A favorite place to visit in the city is Leo Petroglyphs State Memorial. Additionally, you'll find Lake Alma State Park and Lillian E. Jones Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ray, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 134 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Red Roof Inn Jackson, OH is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from central Ray. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Jackson can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Christopher Inn and Suites is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Ray. This 2.5-star hotel in Chillicothe features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Executive Inn is 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the center of Ray. This 2.5-star hotel in Chillicothe features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ray
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 41.42 inches of rain falls on Ray each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F