Visitors to Lancaster are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, sporting events, and entertainment choices.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Lancaster
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lancaster
The city's cultural venues include Sherman House Museum and Georgian Museum. You'll also find Wahkeena Nature Preserve and Hocking Hills Canopy Tours in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lancaster. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lancaster - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn Lancaster - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Lancaster - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lancaster
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 19°F at night
- About 36.54 inches of rain falls on Lancaster each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F