Visitors to Chillicothe are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and cafés. A top sight in the city is Hocking Hills State Park.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Chillicothe
- The closest major airport is in Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.), 46.1 mi (74.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chillicothe
Cultural venues in the city include Majestic Theatre, Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre, and Ross County Heritage Center. Favorite family attractions include Spotted Horse Ranch and Splashdown Country. The city is notable for landmarks like Piketon Mounds, Dogwood Pass, and Adena Mansion & Gardens.
In Chillicothe, there are 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Christopher Inn and Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Comfort Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Holiday Inn Express Circleville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Chillicothe include Hocking Hills State Park.
Dressing for Chillicothe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Chillicothe gets about 40.67 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F