Visitors to Redmond are sure to enjoy the mountain views and shopping. In Redmond, there are 79 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Redmond
The mountain views and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Redmond Caves Recreation Area and Cline Falls State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are High Desert Sports Complex and Deschutes County Fairgrounds Expo Center.
In Redmond, you'll be able to select from 79 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Comfort Suites Redmond Airport - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Eagle Crest Resort Vacation Rentals - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Redmond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Redmond is 8.46 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F