Families enjoy visiting Madras though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Madras
- The closest major airport is in Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Madras
The city's natural beauty is on display at Suttle Lake, Ochoco National Forest, and Mount Hood National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Indian Head Casino and Willamette National Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Madras. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Cross Keys Station - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Madras - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Madras Chateau Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Madras
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 8.46 inches of rain falls on Madras each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F