Visitors to Prineville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, festivals, and cafés.
- You'll find 1082 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bend
- The closest major airport is in Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prineville
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ochoco Creek Park, Ochoco Wayside State Park, and Steins Pillar Trailhead. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are A.R. Bowman Museum and Meadow Lakes Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Prineville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Crooked River Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Best Western Prineville Inn - Our customers like the central location and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Prineville, OR - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Prineville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Prineville gets about 10.08 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F