Visitors to Sisters are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, mountain views, and festivals.
- You'll find 1086 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bend
- The closest major airport is in Redmond, OR (RDM-Robert's Field), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sisters
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Village Green Park, Cliff Clemens Park, and Willamette National Forest. Biking is just one of the top activities, while Peterson Ridge Trail and Aspen Lakes Golf Course are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Suttle Lake and Eagle Crest Golf Courses.
In Sisters, you'll be able to select from 105 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- FivePine Lodge & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- Best Western Ponderosa Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio.
- Sisters Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sisters
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sisters is 10.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F