Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Rehoboth Beach Pet-friendly Hotels
Rehoboth Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Rehoboth Beach and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 24 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- American Inn and Suites is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at 11 Victoria Condo 3 Bedroom By Ocean Atlantic Sotheby. This condo offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at 36438 Warwick Condo 3 Bedroom By Ocean Atlantic Sotheby. This condo provides guests with in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Rehoboth Beach
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- April-June: the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rehoboth Beach is 47.01 inches
Exploring Rehoboth Beach with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Rehoboth Beach has lots to offer visitors including its seaside and parks. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk and Lewes Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Tanger Outlets and Cape May - Lewes Ferry. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Station, Pet Wants Rehoboth Beach, or PetSmart.