Reseda Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Los Angeles area, you can select from 326 affordable motels among more than 4447 lodging choices. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Reseda. Popular places to visit in the larger area include J. Paul Getty Museum, Getty Center, and Universal Studios Hollywood™.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Reseda
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of California State University-Northridge.
- Enjoy access to the full-service spa, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and RV/bus/truck parking.
Americas Best Value Inn Hollywood Los Angeles
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Reseda is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
Hollywood Inn Express South
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Reseda
Vagabond Inn Sylmar
- Central Reseda is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Travelodge by Wyndham Hollywood-Vermont/Sunset
- 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Reseda
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Reseda
Those visiting Reseda like its restaurants and coffeehouses. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Reseda:
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- Getty Center
- Universal Studios Hollywood™
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- San Fernando Valley
- Santa Monica Beach
- La Brea Tar Pits
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Warner Brothers Studio
- NBC Studios
- Santa Monica Pier
Reseda is also notable for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit Reseda
Figure out the ideal time to visit Reseda by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 71° F and nighttime temperatures average 44° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 49° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 59° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 43° F at night
- Average rainfall is 12.44 inches in a year
How to Get to Reseda and Around the Area
|Van Nuys, CA (VNY) ||Airport ||3.3 mi (5.3 km) |
|Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope) ||Airport ||10.7 mi (17.2 km) |
|Santa Monica, CA (SMO-Santa Monica Municipal) ||Airport ||13.7 mi (22 km) |