Visiting Canoga Park
Visitors to Canoga Park are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, live music, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include J. Paul Getty Museum, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Universal Studios Hollywood®.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Burbank, CA (BUR-Bob Hope), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canoga Park
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Topanga is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find J. Paul Getty Museum and Six Flags Magic Mountain.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Canoga Park - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Universal Studios Hollywood®, located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the city center, and Santa Monica Pier, which is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away.
Dressing for Canoga Park
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.44 inches of rain falls on Canoga Park each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F