- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Ashland, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland is in the business district. Ashland/Hanover Visitor's Center and Virginia Randolph Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at James River Cellars Winery and The Crossings Golf Club. Lavender Fields Herb Farm and Kings Dominion are not to be missed.
- James River Cellars Winery - 4 min drive
- Hanover Wayside Park - 9 min drive
- Randolph-Macon College - 10 min drive
- Ashland/Hanover Visitor's Center - 11 min drive
- Lavender Fields Herb Farm - 11 min drive
- Ashland Station - 11 min drive
- Richmond, VA (RIC-Richmond Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Bojangle's - 1 min walk
- Mexico Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Dunkin Donuts - 3 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
- Popeyes - 14 min walk
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Richmond Ashland
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bathroom door wasn't able to close properly, but everything was enjoyable.