Visitors can enjoy all that Richmondville has to offer including the coffeehouses, restaurants, and waterfalls. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cooperstown - Otsego Lake
- The closest major airport is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 39.3 mi (63.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Richmondville
Places to visit in the larger region include Iroquois Indian Museum, Howe Caverns, and Vroman's Nose Trailhead. You'll also find Secret Caverns and Schoharie Valley Railroad Museum in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Countryside Inn - Richmondville - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Richmondville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- About 46.38 inches of rain falls on Richmondville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°F