Visitors can enjoy all that Riviera has to offer including its parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingsville
- The closest major airport is in Alice, TX (ALI), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 36.7 mi (59.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Riviera
The picturesque setting of Riviera Park and Ballfield and Kaufer-Hubert Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find L E Ramey Golf Course and Kingsville Naval Air Station.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riviera Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Riviera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 45°F at night
- About 30.35 inches of rain falls on Riviera each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 47°F