Visitors can enjoy all that Bishop has to offer including its beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kingsville
- The closest major airport is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Alice, TX (ALI), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bishop
Places to visit in the larger region include Kingsville Naval Air Station, Texas A&M University - Kingsville, and L E Ramey Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Central Pavilion Arena and Hazel Bazemore Park.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Bishop
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 30.35 inches of rain falls on Bishop each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F