Visitors to Kingsville are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, churches, and theaters. A top sight in the city is Malaquite Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Kingsville
- The closest major airport is in Alice, TX (ALI), 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corpus Christi, TX (CRP-Corpus Christi Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingsville
Cultural venues in the city include South Texas Museum, Tejano Roots Hall of Fame, and Heritage Museum. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Texas A&M University - Kingsville and Coastal Bend College. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Malaquite Beach and Kingsville Naval Air Station.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Kingsville. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Falfurrias Hwy 281 - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Hampton Inn Alice - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Kingsville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Kingsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kingsville is 30.38 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F