Visiting Rogers City
Visitors to Rogers City are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, parks, and museums.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Rogers City
- The closest major airport is in Alpena, MI (APN-Alpena County Regional), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rogers City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Seagull Point Park and Lakeside Park. Additionally, you might want to add Presque Isle County Historical Museum to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Driftwood Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rogers City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 15°F at night
- Rogers City gets about 30.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F