Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Severe has to offer including its wineries. There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Severe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Domaine & Vins Gelinas. Additionally, you'll find Sainte-Ursule Falls Park and Zoo of Saint-Edouard in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Saint-Severe, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 58 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Rodeway Inn Trois-Rivières is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Saint-Severe. This 3-star hotel in Trois-Rivieres features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its pool and room size.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Trois-Rivieres is located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Saint-Severe. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Trois-Rivieres can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Trois-Rivieres is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Saint-Severe. This 2-star hotel in Trois-Rivieres features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Saint-Severe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Severe is 1.26 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F