Visitors can enjoy all that Yamachiche has to offer including its churches. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yamachiche
Places to visit in the larger region include Pointe-du-Lac Seigneurial Mill, Domaine & Vins Gelinas, and Anse du Port Ecological Park. In the area, you'll also find St. Maurice Ironworks and Nicolet Bird Sanctuary.
As you plan for your vacation to Yamachiche, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 60 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yamachiche P.Q. Atelier Gîte Boutique is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from central Yamachiche. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Yamachiche features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rodeway Inn Trois-Rivières is located 13 mi (21 km) from the heart of Yamachiche. This 3-star hotel in Trois-Rivieres features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its pool and room size.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Trois-Rivieres is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the center of Yamachiche. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Trois-Rivieres can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Yamachiche
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and -2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 3°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Yamachiche each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°F