Find Hotels in Trois-Rivieres
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Visitors to Trois-Rivieres are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, festivals, and architecture. In Trois-Rivieres, there are 61 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trois-Rivieres
Cultural venues in the city include Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres, Borealis, and Quebec Biodiversity Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cathedral of the Assumption, Basilica of Notre-Dame-du-Cap, and St. Maurice Ironworks. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Nicolet Bird Sanctuary, La Mauricie National Park Visitor Centre, and La Mauricie National Park.
In Trois-Rivieres, you'll find 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Manoir Becancourt - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Trois Rivieres Ouest - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Mauricie can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Oui GO! - This 4-star hotel in Mauricie features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Trois-Rivieres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Trois-Rivieres gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Trois-Rivieres?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Trois-Rivieres, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Trois-Rivieres?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to La Mauricie National Park Visitor Centre?
What about the best place to stay close to University of Quebec in Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Trois-Rivieres?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Trois-Rivieres?
Recent reviews of Trois-Rivieres hotels
More trip options
- Trois-Rivieres Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Trois-Rivieres Airports
- Hotels in Trois-Rivieres Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Trois-Rivieres Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Trois-Rivieres
- More Hotel Options in Trois-Rivieres
- More Popular Hotels in Quebec
- Other Hotels near Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends