Visiting San Clemente
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that San Clemente has to offer. Aquafan, Cesta Tower, and Guaita Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in San Clemente
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Clemente
Aquafan, Cesta Tower, and Guaita Tower are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Basilica of Saint Marino and Liberty Square.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villaggio La Pescaccia - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Arch of Augustus, 9.2 mi/14.8 km from the city center, and Palazzo Pubblico, which is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away.
Dressing for San Clemente
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Clemente is 1.30 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F