Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visiting San Fernando
Visitors can enjoy all that San Fernando has to offer including the bars, theaters, and monuments. Cadiz Cathedral, Torre Tavira, and Plaza de Espana are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in San Fernando
- The closest major airport is in Jerez de La Frontera (XRY), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Fernando
Favorite places to visit in the city include Las Claves de Camarón- Casa natal, Real Teatro de Las Cortes, and Fragua Camarón de la Isla. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Monumento a Camaron de la Isla and Sancti Petri Islet.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in San Fernando. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Salymar - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Estudios Turisticos Bahia Sur - Our customers like the WiFi and proximity to shopping at this apartment. With a stay at this 3-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Bahia Sur - This 4-star aparthotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cadiz Cathedral, 7 mi/11.3 km from the city center, and Torre Tavira, which is 7.3 mi/11.7 km away.
Getting Around San Fernando
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from San Fernando-Bahía Sur Station or San Fernando-Centro Station. San Fernando might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for San Fernando
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on San Fernando each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in San Fernando?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Fernando, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to San Fernando?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to San Fernando?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to San Fernando?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in San Fernando?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Islote de Sancti Petri?
What about the best place to stay near Real Teatro de Las Cortes?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in San Fernando?
Recent reviews of San Fernando hotels
More trip options
- San Fernando Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Fernando Airports
- Hotels near Popular San Fernando Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Fernando
- More Hotel Options in San Fernando
- More Popular Hotels in Andalusia
- Other Hotels near San Fernando, Andalusia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends